Be Part of Something Great!
Costal Crush Lacrosse relies on volunteer coaches to help run all of our youth recreational teams. Coastal Crush provides training, equipment, and resources. We just ask that volunteer coaches have a passion for developing young athletes and a commitment to positive coaching. The head and one assistant coach of a youth team will receive free registration for their child!
No experience necessary! We will train you!
Coaching Key Information
Spring 2021 Key Dates
November 1, 2020: Spring Registration Opens!
February 21 & 28, 2021: In-person US Lacrosse Coaches Training and TryLAX clinics for new players
February 28, 2021: Coaches Meeting-After Trylax
March 15, 2021: Practices Start (approximate)
April 17, 2021: Spring Season Opening Day
May 22, 2021: Crush Classic End of Season Play Day
US Lacrosse Coach Training: February 21 & 28, 2021*
- In person training
- Learn new drills, motivation, techniques, and more
- Open to all Coastal Crush coaches
*Dates subject to change dependent on the public health situation.
Registration Information Coming Soon!
Practice and Game Details
- Spring Season Practices start (tentatively): 3/15/21
- 8U practices once a week
- 10U, 12U, & 14U practice twice a week
- Games played on SATURDAYS
- 2 Games per day and run for 6 weekend dates
- Games played in Virginia Beach at Hampton Roads Soccer Complex and in Williamsburg at Warhill Sports Complex