Youth Recreational Lacrosse Information and Registration: Spring 2022
Youth Lacrosse Key Information
Serving players grades K-8 in our age group teams
Cities Served: Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Suffolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Hampton, Newport News, Outer Banks
Gear Needed: (Boys) lacrosse stick, helmet, gloves, shoulder and elbow pads, a cup, and a mouth guard. (Girls) girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and a mouth guard. Low profile helmets or gloves are optional.
Practice and Game Details
- Spring Season Practices start (tentatively): March 2022
- Game Schedule TBD
- 8U practices once a week
- 10U, 12U, & 14U practice twice a week
- Games played on SATURDAYS, 2 games per day and run for 6 weekend dates
- Games played in Virginia Beach at Hampton Roads Soccer Complex and in Williamsburg at Warhill Sports Complex
Registration Details and Pricing
- 2022 Pricing: Coming Soon!
- US Lacrosse Membership required prior to registering.
- NEW to lacrosse? TRYLAX* is a US Lacrosse program for players NEW to the sport of lacrosse. Featuring a Virtual-for-2021 self paced clinic and US Lacrosse membership! Players receive a brand new stick to keep!
- Limited player Scholarships available through Crush-4-All. Apply here!* Should public health guidance dictate the 2021 Spring Season be canceled before it begins, all 2021 registrants will receive a full refund minus a $25 admin fee.
Spring 2022 Registration: Coming Soon!
Registration fee covers new player jerseys, our field rental expenses, lacrosse equipment including goals and balls, trainers, officials charges, coach educational expenditures, and administrative costs.
*Fee structure based on assumption of free city-field use for practices.
*Should public health guidance dictate the 2021 Spring Season be canceled before it begins, all 2021 registrants will receive a full refund minus a $25 admin fee.
Participating Hampton Roads Teams
Parents: Volunteer To Coach!
Be Part of Something Great!
Costal Crush Lacrosse relies on volunteer coaches to help run all of our youth teams. Coastal Crush provides training, equipment, and resources. We just ask that volunteer coaches have a passion for developing young athletes and a commitment to positive coaching. The head and one assistant coach of a youth team will receive free registration for their child!