Be Part of Something Great!
Costal Crush Lacrosse relies on volunteer coaches to help run all of our youth recreational teams. Coastal Crush provides training, equipment, and resources. We just ask that volunteer coaches have a passion for developing young athletes and a commitment to positive coaching. The head and one assistant coach of a youth team will receive free registration for their child!
No experience necessary! We will train you!
Coaching Key Information
Spring 2022 Key Dates
October 1, 2021: Spring Registration Opens!
January/February 2022: Virtual for 2022- US Lacrosse Coaches Training
February 2022: Coaches Meeting. All registered coaches will receive a meeting link via email.
March 2022: Practices Start (approximate and varied by location)
April 2022: Spring Season Opening Day
May 2022: Crush Classic End of Season Play Day
US Lacrosse Coach Training:
- Learn new drills, motivation, techniques, and more
- Open to all Coastal Crush coaches
- Those registered to coach Crush Spring 2022 will be reimbursed by Coastal Crush for Level 1 or Level 2 Training after training is completed.
Practice and Game Details
- Spring Season Practices start (tentatively): 3/15/22
- 8U practices once a week
- 10U, 12U, & 14U practice twice a week
- Games played on SATURDAYS
- 2 Games per day and run for 6 weekend dates
- Games played in Virginia Beach at Hampton Roads Soccer Complex and in Williamsburg at Warhill Sports Complex