Should public health guidance require we cancel before the season starts, all players will receive a full refund.
Fall Indoor COVID-19 precautions are as follows:
- Everyone will have their temperatures taken as they enter the building.
- Everyone will wear face masks entering, watching games, and leaving the building.
- Players will not wear a face mask while playing, but will wear one when not on the field.
- A fresh sanitized ball will be used for each game.
- Players will enter the field from one side, and leave the field from the other.
- Spectators will be limited to one guardian. If it's necessary to bring younger children please limit as much as possible.
- Each player will receive their own reversible pinnie to keep. Please wash, and bring back for each game day.
- Time will be structured so that players leaving/entering the field do not meet.
- The 7U and 9U will be playing upstairs.
- For times between games, we are asking teams to go outside to wait for the next game. (Weather permitting)
- Do NOT play if anyone has any symptoms of illness. If a coach is sick, there will be a substitute.
- Athletes need to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and equipment.
- No sharing of water bottles, towels, etc.
- Water bottles MUST have player's name.
- Arrive dressed and ready to play, including boys.
- Bags will stay with the parent or guardian to avoid contact with other player equipment.